maandag 3 september 2012

Welcoming myself, again.. -__-


Hi!

Here I'm again.. Welcoming myself at Blogger..

Like I said in my blog 'bye bye first blog', as a beginner I deleted my first blog..

There I gave a little summary about what I wrote..  Even I don't remember exactly what I wrote.. It was a little bit like what I'm gonna write now..

So for now it was yesterday, I decided to start writing blogs.. With which purpose I don't know yet, and were it come from neither.. But I decided to do it. 


Uhm..uhmm.. Well, I'm 21 years old, and like the store #21forever I want to feel me 21, forever. Oke further I'm also a muslim and a dutch young girl.. With turkish roots. 


Owh,, moreover last I went to Antwerp with the girls and there it was 'love at first sight'.. So I hope they ''ll open a 21 forever soon in the Netherlands..
My Forever 21 ring & necklace <3__<3


And yess, I'm from the Netherlands.. A girl who lives with her parents and 2 little annoying but the most handsome, lovely brothers (Aha it's a normal brother-sister relationship, don't worry =D ) in a city called Amersfoort. 

It's a beautifull city, but there is not so much too do here.. So I always hang out with my friends in Utrecht..The city where I also go to the University.. Studying psychology! I like it very much and it is a nice city too be there! 
So if you are visiting the Netherlands and you are in Utrecht, go and visit the 'oude grachten'. And diner there.. They've also lovely restaurants there..

At least, at my costly time I work like everyone at this world.. unfortunately.. It's not that I'm complaining, not at all! But how wonderfull it would be if you could lazy the whole day, while you're earning money..
A little bit too much wonderfull, I think? 

Naah,, It's important that I love to do my work, fortunately...


Ohw, almost forgetting the most important thing to tell.. 
My slogan! With this you can find me EVERYWHERE! 

'cause believing is the most important thing to live, laugh & love!



 

yours #MA

ps. my english skill aren't perfect, so there ''ll be a lott of grammar faults etc.. So sorry for that ;) 

pps. It's not that I'm a Real Madrid fan.. But #mesutözil is one of the players which I always will follow.. #HALAÖZIL! 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten